How much our relationships with technology have changed since the start of COVID-19.
You can practically find everything online these days, and it does make our lives more convenient. All you need is an insatiable thirst for learning and a working internet connection, and you can learn anything online. Use your online time on positive and beneficial online learning resources.
You’ll probably find it on one of these fantastic sites.
1) Coursera boasts more than 1000 courses from the best universities in the world. Coursera is also offering complete specializations for learners who wish to explore a subject in detail. The only negative is that you cannot learn at your own pace as each course is accompanied by a limited time period.
2) edX also offers some great courses from the best universities around the globe, but they are not self-paced, you to keep an eye on the timeline of your course. To facilitate students from different parts of the world, it incorporates a brilliant translation feature. You can easily access all the learning material and prepare for the exams.
3) YouTube there is more to YouTube than simply watching videos. YouTube is a great platform for learning new things. You can easily find tons of great educational videos on YouTube and all you need to do is to type what you want to learn in the search box and it will show you hundreds of pertinent results.
4) Lynda is probably the oldest and most popular resource on this list. Founded in 1995, Lynda.com features thousands of online courses related to business, technology, design, etc. You can also browse through their video tutorials taught by industry experts.
5) Udemy can help you take your skills to the next level. The quality of courses varies and so do the prices, which can sometimes land on the higher end of the spectrum. However, the great news is that it also offers some free courses. Its extensive language support makes it a great platform for students hailing from around the world. With more than 60,000 courses to choose from. Moreover, you can learn at your own pace, which gives you the freedom that digital learners have.
6) Alison become a part of a blooming community of more than 11 million learners and learn from some of the best experts in the industry. Choose from a wide range of disciplines, including business, technology, marketing, health, humanities, mathematics, and science.
Online platforms have a vast pool of resources to learn from and widen our horizons.